Sem vložte podnadpis
The trend of the population study shows that population rapidly increase and by the year 2050, the population will reach 9 billion. Thanks to urbanization, the most of population (more than 60%) will live in big city area, where will be not sufficient amount of food. Like in others sector, there will be not enough space for production. This situation leads to find new ways, how to produce more food with higher efficiency and good quality in smaller area.
The vertical farming is known idea, how to produce more food in every climatic condition with high quality and sufficient amount. This idea is the solution increasing food production in building or towers to generate 100 times more food than horizontal farming in same space. The system uses vertical space for stacking shelving system and could to be located in every area, not depending on climatic conditions.
ENVIRONMENT COMMERCE CZ designs the innovative project as the first company over the world to solve water management problems with producing quality fresh crops by sophisticated, optimal and highly professional attitude.
The combination Wastewater treatment plant with Vertical Farming is a revolutionary approach to treat wastewater with producing high quantities of nutritious and quality fresh food all year round, without relying on skilled labour, favourable weather, high soil fertility or high water usage.
The by-products of wastewater treatment brings required inputs to assure known climate system using in glasshouse (aeroponics, hydroponics), which attend to needs as light, heat, water, nutrients, air and carbon dioxide consumption. Thanks to new technology of LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting decreases also energy demand that assure enough light for crops. Furthermore, the systematic planting focuses to reducing energy and materials that can economically use potential from recent researches, such as effective pyrolysis, shutter sequence, stocked system etc.
The main deficiencies regarding to construction-technology arrangement, which were needed to resolve, were as follows:
- Apportionment of outdated constructions waste water treatment plants into many blocks caused multiplication of building processes, e.g. such as excavation, concrete enforcement, cribbing, interconnection of separate parts with complicated distributing systems, which in consequence increased building expenses of the whole construction.
- Too large area of ground demanded by too expanded and complicated separate treatment units.
- High ratio of infrastructure, i.e. access drives, water and pressure air distribution system piping and electric lines, making plant to be difficult to control and monitor.
These old structures were accompanied by their ugly look, often by stench, high investment expenses, and by the general feeling of ineffective investment often with problematic and risky operation.
To the structure faults which sometimes can still be seen in some projects even today it is necessary to add a number of technological problems such as:
- Insufficient stability of the treatment process during variable hydraulic or material loading conditions.
- Often unsatisfactory treatment effect.
- Intricate maintenance and operation.
- Low rate of on-line water sample evaluating.
- Rarely applied tertiary treatment systems and therefore nearly nonexistent possibility of recycling and reusing of treated water.
- Only rare water hygienisation and high power demand of conventional waste water treatment plants.
- Too high and permanently rising sewage charges which have direct social impact on low income population. This fact contributes to the reduction of water consumption, and thanks to high fixed costs in waste water treatment plants, causes further advancement of sewage charges.
This "spiral merry-go-round" resulted in the need for finding a systematic solution leading to the reduction of investment costs and reduction of public sewage charges.
The following synthesis resulted in a new generation of structure and technology solutions which became pillars of ENVIRONMENT COMMERCE activities:
The structure technological unit has been integrated in a one tank built of reinforced concrete, in which all technological processes are going on, including monitoring, controlling, operation and waste product handling.
Separate operational areas are separated with divider walls made of reinforced concrete or plastics. Intercommunication of treatment culture media, treated water, arising sludge, and all energy channels (pressure air, electric power and water) are easy to follow and operate.
New generation of waste water treatment plants does not need complicated inner distributing piping; it has PC controlled media flows, thus handling was minimized, and the operation became absolutely dependable.
Read more: https://www.environmentcommercecz.com/technology/